Hey digital marketing miracle!
We are looking for an experienced Digital Campaign Marketer. Someone who creates the best performing online marketing campaigns. Who is always on top of performance. Whose middle name is 'Optimization'. And who always shares knowledge or advice - whether it is asked for or not. Have we just described your LinkedIn profile? We have a match!
What will you be doing?
As an experienced Digital Campaign Marketer you are constantly innovating and automating. What that really means, you're asking? Well, during your first cup of coffee you take a look at your client's dashboard. The KPI conversions are behind the objectives, so it's time for some action! You draw up a proposal that immediately convinces the customer to increase the conversion with sequential advertising. Creating ads, testing them and helping your colleagues determine the target audience, budget and posting of the campaign - it's all part of the deal. During the campaign period, you make adjustments, report to the customer and look for optimizations, like a landing page that could use a makeover. One thing is for sure, as our new Digital Marketer you won't be bored!
What do we expect from you?
- At least 4 years of experience in designing, setting up, managing,optimizing and reporting campaigns
- Knowledge of integrated online campaigns on paid,owned and earned channels
- A high level of persuasiveness and knowledge of the corporate world
- A heart for automation repetition is not your thing
- An availability of at least 32 hours per week
- A flexible work attitude. Whether you're at one of our offices, at the customer or at home, you can perform everywhere
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational programme with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleagues get a NS Businesscard)
- Group health insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone