Do you love puzzles? We hope so, because as a business analyst at Valtech, your puzzle-solving skills will be essential. Working in a multidisciplinary team that includes your client, you do everything possible to get a full and clear picture of the issue. No matter how big the puzzle (or how complex the customer’s wishes), you know how to deliver an appropriate result that does what it should. And you do it for major customers such as Volkswagen, Proctor & Gamble and ASML. Does this sound like something for you? Then read on.
What will you be doing?
Exactly what you do every day varies according to the project you are working on, plus you can also determine this (to a degree) yourself as well. We think flexibility is important because not everyone works best at the same time. One thing you will do on a recurring basis is to refine user stories together with the product owner. Other responsibilities include road-mapping, requirement analysis and drawing up data models. In this way, you help your team to complete each sprint successfully and deliver value for the customer.
Your main task, however, is to use critical thinking to develop analytical insights. Asking questions, questioning the right things and offering alternative scenarios is second nature to every good business analyst. This requires knowledge of our business and industry, because the first step to formulating a solid plan that wins over your client and team is to ensure you have sufficient background information.
What do we expect from you?
- A relevant Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a business analyst
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Agile documentation, such as vision, epics, user stories and use cases
- A critical and assertive attitude to work
- A creative and analytical way of thinking
- Good spoken and written English
- Plus: experience with Agile/Scrum software development or experience with content management systems such as Sitecore, Episerver and Adobe Experience Manager
* Note to non-EU nationals: we require a valid workpermit and residency in the Netherlands.
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depend entirely on you – with help from your mentor, of course. And our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also, in consultation with your team leader, follow a work-related educational programme with an external provider. And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Bekijk deze vacature