Are you always looking for new technologies and tools, see every design in code and does every coffee-machine conversation you have start with “So I checked out this repo last night”, or “Did you see his code, he used tabs instead of spaces!”? Then we’re looking for you!
As a Front-end developer at Elastique you’re part of our multidisciplinary SCRUM team. Together with our designers and backend developers you’ll be working on a variety of innovative web-based projects, where you’re creating a bridge between design and backend development. You’re day-to-day work involves the programming, designing, testing and implementing of web- and mobile applications. You’re responsible for the technical aspect, but have an eye for usability and user experience.
We believe that the drive to build the best products and a strong interest in technology are the most important requirements. Your ambition and amazing general programming skills can compensate for missing knowledge about specific technologies. Our ideal candidate would, however, fit the following profile:
* Relevant work experience as a front-end developer
* At least 2 years of experience with HTML5, CSS3
* Experience with GIT
* Experience with developing backends is a plus
* Experience with Scrum is a plus
*Having a feeling with design is a plus
* Development of new websites and platforms
* Further development of existing websites and platforms
* Create a connection between design and technology
* Advise clients on their needs regarding technology and design
What we offer
* Market conform salary
* 25 vacation days
* Diverse and interesting projects
* Social activities like a company retreat and ‘Rock and Play’ nights
* Daily provided lunch
* Good work-life balance
Send us your resume, portfolio and all the other stuff you want to share with us, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about us?
Give us a call: +31 (0) 35 737 02 20