What will you be doing?
The tasks of an Office Management Assistant can be very broad and varied. You will get the opportunity to discover your strengths, so we make sure you do something you like and are good at. Some of the things you can expect to be doing are:
- Office management tasks, like arranging lunch, answering our info mailbox, answering the phone and welcoming guests and clients.
- Help organize (internal) events and meetings and organize drinks or parties.
- Assist colleagues by making PowerPoint presentations and make sure they look fabulous.
- Make puzzles!😊 It is quite a challenge to fit all appointments into busy schedules, so sometimes support is very welcome there.
- Desk research, for example, investigating new sectors where we can find potential new customers or certain trends in the market.
What we’re looking for:
- Independence and assertiveness. It is important that you dare to tackle things yourself, but also ask for help in time.
- You enjoy helping people and you do this proactively.
- You are practical and flexible.
- You have strong organizational skills, work in a structured manner, and like to organize things, including parties.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you are able to handle confidential information in a professional way.
Who are you?
- You are available at least 1 or 2 days a week on a flexible schedule.
- You have good language skills in both Dutch and English.
- You’re interested in (serious) games.
What we offer:
An informal working environment filled with ambition and creativity where everybody can be themselves. In addition to working with a bunch of great colleagues, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development. A good balance between ‘crunch time’ and ‘fun time’ is very important to us and this is reflected in the activities we organize. And to keep everyone in shape: we have boxing classes every Tuesday!
As COVID has left the building (for now) we started working in the studio again, but we can establish a mix between working from home and in the studio.