What will you be doing?
As a Digital Marketing Consultant in our campaign team, one of your most important tasks is to determine the roadmap based on the client’s objectives and strategy. You translate the roadmap into projects, campaigns and other activities and implement them together with the team. As an expert in your field, you are not afraid to step up as a leader. You motivate and guide the team and include customers and colleagues in your considerations. And, not unimportant: you celebrate your successes. In addition, as our future Digital Marketing Consultant you will also be doing this:
- You report on KPI’s of customers and relevant insights You set up campaign objectives and monitor the execution
- You are always up-to-date on the latest tools and methods – and share that knowledge
- You coach customers and ensure that they pursue their digital marketing opportunities
- You work closely with the customer, if necessary on-site
- You take the lead in translating and setting up the marketing and content calendar with customers
- You come up with new ideas proactively, based on data and insights
- From KPI to tactics: you translate the strategy to a tactical level
As you can see, the position of Digital Marketing Consultant strikes a nice balance between strategic thinking and hands-on activities. That is why we are not looking for a digital marketing coordinator or manager, but for someone who has been on the executive side and therefore knows which tools you should use to achieve certain objectives.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3-5 years of experience within an agency in designing, setting up, managing, optimizing and
reporting integrated online campaigns on paid, owned and earned channels.
- Additional experience in one or more of the following disciplines: CRO / CXO and Data
- Up-to-date experience with digital marketing tooling (especially social advertising, analytics, SEA)
- You convince and motivate like no other and love interacting with clients
- You are used to working in a campaign dynamic
- You feel at home in a multidisciplinary international environment with creative colleagues and developers
- You like being a mentor for junior colleagues and you find it an interesting challenge to teach them the ropes of the job
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and plenty room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can arrange your working hours flexibly, to match your creative peaks.
On top of that, we also offer:
- 25 vacation days. Need more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- A pension scheme
- Travel allowance (an NS Business card)
- Collective Care Insurance Scheme
- A laptop and mobile phone