As a CRO Specialist, you are of course primarily responsible for the conversion rate. Together with our customers, you manage and optimize the traffic on their website to realize a larger product purchase. Some of the clients you might be working with are Auping, Nestle, Booking, Gallagher, EY etc. You analyze the navigation behaviour of website visitors and you flawlessly pick the pain points out of the process. To take the online customer experience to a higher level, you look for input from your team, internal business and of course from the customers themselves.
We are looking for someone who would like to be an important part of the improvement steps we are currently working on. Looking for an employer, where everything is already set? Please look further. Looking for the next step where you can be a key player and make a real difference for the future? Check YOU and WE!
As a CRO Specialist you have a degree in the direction of psychology, especially conversion psychology. You have at least 2 years of experience working with multiple different clients at the same time, from an agency perspective (will be a plus). Tools like Hotjar, Google Optimize/Analytics or Google data studio are not a mystery to you. You are data-driven and able to translate figures and insights into concrete conversion improvements.
- A persuasive communicator;
- A strong team-player;
- A person striving to make things better make a difference;
- Passionate about marketing;
- Open to new knowledge and professionalizing yourself;
- Having an enterprising attitude to work;
- Keep an eye on the market trends, latest updates in online marketing;
- Creative & confident;
- Professional Dutch and English language.
These are things you will be doing on a regular day:
- Enjoy the role of co-owner and co-creator of the CRO roadmap with and for our clients;
- Optimize the digital customer journey for our clients;
- Initiate hypothesis-driven A/B tests with the aim of improving visitor to buyer conversion;
- Find data-driven opportunities to increase conversion for web, app and in-store digital touchpoints;
- Report and present data into comprehensible visualizations with clear business cases;
- Challenge Digital roadmap initiatives with data-driven insights;
- Strategic internal partner for quantitative and qualitative customer behaviour/feedback;
- Guide junior CRO specialist to become a true professional in the field.
At Youwe, we have a simple goal: always stay ahead of the latest developments in the digital world which is constantly changing. How do we do that? With the help of data and smart algorithms. We combine technology, data, and creativity to change and improve the way brands communicate with their customers. And that did not go unnoticed, because our client base is growing every day – just like our team of dedicated fanatics hosted in the Netherlands and Ukraine. Youwe is also a partner of a leading AI solution company. And… we are looking for a colleague who wants to take over the world with us.
- Give you the opportunity to develop yourself in this role and showcase your vision on CRO;
- As an agile organization, we make sure you will be up and running in no-time. Please do not wait with looking at our processes, if we can do better, let us know!
- Office located in the city centre of Rotterdam;
- And second last but not least: free lunches, drinks, parties and events;
- Able to choose from Android or iOS, Windows or MacOS;
- Help us help Youwe grow! Dream big, start small, grow smart!
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Then Guy Ruina, Corporate Recruiter, will be happy to help you. You can reach him via: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE! During the current Corona crisis, conversations take place via Skype, as our employees also work from home. As soon as the health risks are over, you are of course welcome to have a cup of coffee at our office as well!