You’ll be joining our international marketplace team and will be working on sales, brand awareness and tactics of our clients’ brands across worldwide marketplaces.
- Have completed a college (HBO) or university education (digital marketing, e-commerce, international business studies, business administration, creative business)
- 1+ years of experience in a digital marketing / e-commerce environment
- Have great communication skills (both in Dutch & English)
- Are an analytical commercial thinker and have an ambitious mindset
- Are eager to learn about the fast developing world of marketplaces
- Experience with client communication is an advantage
Your work activities:
- Listing new products on marketplaces
- Creating brand stores and product content
- Analyzing, monitoring and reporting on KPI’s and communicating with your client(s)
- Search Engine Optimizing; keyword research and listing optimization
- Creating brand awareness with brand stores and other brand related content
- Work closely with the advertising team to create winning online marketing campaigns (PPC)
At Maze-One we work closely with clients to ensure their brands build sustainable, profitable relationships with Amazon and other marketplaces. As one of the market leaders, we employ genuine experts and specialists. People who can add real value to your business. Helping your brands grow within current markets and expand internationally.
You will have the opportunity to work at a fast-growing agency that is one of the first to specialise in marketplaces. You will work for beautiful A-brands like Tony Chocolonely, Histor, Playstation, BrewDog and more, and develop yourself every day.
You will be working from our beautiful new building at Overamstel. A dynamic and inspiring environment in which we treat each other with respect and pleasure. We pride ourselves on our flat organisational structure that ensures open communication and short lines of communication. In addition to a nice benefits package, career prospects and training opportunities. When we are allowed back at the office we offer chair massages, we provide an extensive lunch every day and we have drinks at our own bar every Friday.
If you do not have (all) the above qualities, but would you like to develop yourself in the field of marketplaces? Also, we like to invite you.
How to apply
Send your application (CV + motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or do you not meet the profile 100%? Please contact Michelle on 020 451 5151.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.