@EMAKINA we don’t push to production on a Friday. Never. We learned that a long time ago. We don’t deliver crappy code or bore our developers to death with useless meetings. We don’t think that great work gets done after hours. We don’t cut corners in Scrum, because we learned it just doesn’t work. We just need to hire the best people in the industry. So we do.
As Senior Agile Developer (TECH LEAD)
you define large-scale solutions and guide a focussed and dedicated team of talented developers to bring them to life. Technical know-how alone isn’t enough. You understand the complex challenges that lie behind a business case plus the experience of our ultimate client: the end user. You are a generalist that helps different specialists to work together and excel. Your vision leads the way and you are comfortable communicating this vision. As a technical lead you will be spending about 80% of your time working on user stories in the sprint. The remaining 20% is spent on a combination of architecture, consulting and coaching fellow team members.
The way we work
We. Work. Agile. This is embedded throughout the organisation – whether it be strategy, concept and design projects using Google design sprints, growth hacking for online marketing or Scrum for development projects.With solidly established processes that let you focus your full attention and expertise on what you do best. We run dedicated scrum teams for every project that share effort and ownership. So everyone has a chance to be heard, shape solutions and see their impact. You focus on one project within one team at a time, deciding how to approach it in close cooperation with other developers, a business analyst, project manager and the client. It’s a flat, non-hierarchical process that values everyone’s contribution and brings out the best in all of us.