Want to work with high profile clients and manage challenging impactful projects? Tired of traveling to customers? Come join WORTH’s multicultural and multidisciplinary team of techies, designers and scrum masters, where even the customer is part of the team! You will find all of this at our Caballero Factory office in The Hague.
What will you do?
Reporting directly to the Head of Software Engineering. You will be responsible for leading the development team and defining the technical vision for the entire project.
– Maintain a hands on approach to coding and alignment with the team to ensure the quality and the output meets the desired objective
– Encourage the team to share technical solutions to best fit the architecture
– Create and evolve architecture in an Agile environment
– Support the Scrum Master to identify process improvements, to aid the development of the team
– Facilitate technical discussions to uncover new insights and best practices
– Responsible for ensuring effective communication with other parties (3rd parties, client, etc)
– Contribute to WORTH's technical vision and long and short-term strategy
– Ensure the clients transform with effective technical end-to-end delivery
We work on projects that make extensive use of leading edge technologies including Java, .Net, Node.js, React, Angular, Spring, Kubernetes & Docker.
Who are you?
– Knowledge of language like Java or .Net for building our web-based applications
– Experience with coaching teams and lead by example
– Experience with full stack development and deployment
– Have at least seven years proven relevant work experience
– Eager to keep learning and adapt
– Fluent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English.
– Experience with design principles and patterns.
What do we offer?
– An excellent salary dependent on your education and work experience
– Flexible working, the ability to work from home occasionally
– A contract for at least 32 hours a week
– Working with high profile clients, and awesome colleagues
– A leading position in growing and building our team
– Professional development such as attending conferences and courses
As curious about us as we are about you? Apply today!
No agencies please!