We are looking for a Social Advertising Specialist to join our Marketing Services team. You’ll join forces with social advertising and SEA specialists, strategists, art directors, and digital marketing consultants to create engaging digital campaigns for our clients. Sounds like a dream? Keep on reading.
What will you be doing?
You will be our brand-new expert who knows how to optimally use social advertising to achieve the client KPI’s through social channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. What an average day looks like? Well, during your first cup of coffee you check your client’s dashboard. The KPI conversions are falling behind, so it’s time for action! You draw up a proposal that immediately convinces the customer to increase the conversion. Together with our visual designer and copywriter you make some tweaks to the visuals and copy, you update the social channels and go live with the changes.
What else would you be doing?
- You set up, manage, analyze, and optimize social advertising campaigns of our international clients and keep a close eye on budgets
- You analyze data in ad managers and Google Analytics – you love doing in-depth analysis and not just setting up a report
- You execute, analyze and optimize A/B tests
- You share your considerations with clients and colleagues, provide the necessary insights and report on the impact that a campaign has achieved
- Your base results and recommendations on hard data
- You keep your knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and other social channels up to date
- Our ambition is to help our international colleagues and customers from Dutch based European skill center. We expect you to make an active contribution to this.
What does your future team look like?
As a Social Advertising Specialist, you’ll work on various projects and clients, like Philips, Wavin and DSM. The Content & Campaigns team will be your home base, which is part of the Marketing Services team. This fast-growing team works on strategy and concepting, creation (copy, photography, video, design), content production, content migration and digital marketing. We’re continuously expanding and building our team. There’s a lot of freedom to shape the team together with your colleagues. What’s more: we even expect this from you.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 2-3 years of experience with managing and optimizing digital campaigns in social channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and/or Instagram
- You have experience working within a digital agency or environment
- You have up-to-date social advertising skills (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- You see yourself as a guru in one of the social channels or aspire to become one
- You feel at home in a challenging, international and creative environment where you’ll work with other experts and strengthen each other
- You have (some) knowledge of Adobe Campaign (pre)
- You don’t mind working (partly) from home – at least while the Covid-19 measures last
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and plenty room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can arrange your working hours flexibly, to match your creative peaks.
We also offer:
– 25 vacation days. Need more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
– A pension scheme
– Travel allowance (an NS Business card)
– Group health insurance
– A laptop and mobile phone
No recruitment agencies, please. We’ll fill this vacancy ourselves.