Story of AMS is seeking an experienced Shopify developer. Someone to join our in-house development team to bring our designs and user experiences to life.
The main focus areas for this role are: Building new Shopify stores and implementing improvements on existing Shopify stores, keeping yourself and the team up to date on the latest Shopify dev trends and third party apps, and implementing customizations on our custom Shopify themes. It is important that you know when to use custom or existing solutions. Someone who can balance that trade-off is what we’re looking for.
- Building custom Shopify themes and setting up new Shopify stores
- Maintaining and enhancing existing Shopify stores
- Writing clean, scalable and production ready code
- Working with designers and developers to produce responsive front-end experiences that engage visitors and convert them into customers
- Integrating and testing third party apps for Shopify
- Collaborating and supporting the internal Headless Shopify (Plus) team
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2+ years experience working within the Shopify platform
- Experience developing and maintaining localized International stores
- Know-how in QA practices, cross browser testing and debugging
- Strong understanding of e-commerce management & best practices
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Design and UX/UI experience is considered a plus
Work with us and see if the sky really is the limit! We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Amsterdam’s fastest-growing companies, you’ll help play an important role in taking Story of AMS to the next level.
Oh, by the way, we are an eligible sponsor.