As our Service / UX Designer you are someone who makes complex digital user experience problems simpler. This role focuses on turning human-centered research insights into interaction design concepts through sketching, prototyping and front-end development. In this role you work on a range of digital, large-scale and complex projects.
Some of your core activities
– Lead research, synthesize findings, and communicate insights to inspire teams, catalyze design, and fuel strategic decisions;
– Provide valuable insights at the intersection of human needs, business and brand;
– Turning human behavior and needs into real concepts;
– Convey concepts through wireframes, flows, mockups and prototypes;
– Selling ideas: articulate the value of design through verbal and visual presentation;
– Prototype and experiment at different levels of fidelity.
– Obsessed with what design and technology could do for people;
– A systems thinker; you can logically visualize complex systems, user interaction flows and beautiful user interface;
– You love solving big, hairy problems;
– Passionate about building, prototyping, and continually evolving digital products;
– Perfect team player: You love collaborating with and learning from other disciplines;
– Ability to learn new tools and do self-guided work.
– Articulate the value of design through verbal and visual presentation;
– Be able to distinguish between “good” and “great” work and be able to articulate the difference;
– Fluent in design tools, such as Sketch and Adobe Suite;
– Fluent in creating quick and dirty interactive prototypes;
– Fluent in Dutch and English;
– A university degree in Industrial or Service Design;
– A minimum of 4 year professional experience.
Your cherry on top
– Familiar with research methods, like interviews, running group conversations and remote user studies, or using social media to learn about people’s behaviors;
– Passion for visual design;