We’re looking for an UX design intern who helps us translate user goals and brand values into outstanding digital experiences and services.
Someone who can keep things simple even in the most complex projects. Most importantly, someone with a good attitude, passion for design and enthusiasm to learn and grow.
A strong portfolio with relevant digital experience is necessary.
Starting date internship: December 2019 (preferred) or January 2020
Only fully registered students may apply
You must be a registered student at the time of application and throughout the length of your internship. You must be available for of 3 – 6 months. Already graduated? Check out our vacancies on our careers page
– You’re comfortable researching from interviews to observations as well as breaking it down to key insights
– You can translate wireframes into polished, well-thought out design solutions
– You’re able to adapt and iterate quickly, come up with refreshing and innovative concepts and communicate your ideas to clients
– You’ll work for a range of projects across digital, communication and service/user experience, for a selection of of Dutch and international clients, including Schiphol, Alcon, Elsevier, NS pro rail
– The desire to identify and solve the real problem. (It’s not all about fancy Dribbble UI)
– Passion and enthusiasm to keep learning and developing your skills
– The knowledge to apply theory and models into practice
– Sense of empathy and is constantly curious about human behaviour
– Familiar with the latest developments in tech and design
– A good sense of humor (we like to laugh and have fun in the office)
– Prototyping tools: Invision, Zeplin, etc.
– Ability to speak and write fluently in English
– Dutch is not a requirement
– Bonus: If you can animate and understand web languages (HTML, CSS)
What we offer
– An active role in our design team; you’re not here to take coffee orders, you’ll be part of a greater team with the opportunity to see through projects from start to finish
– A dedicated mentor to guide you and push your development throughout your internship
– A fair internship wage, free lunches, snacks and Friday drinks
– Depending on availability: a room to stay during your internship, located within our offices in the heart of Amsterdam (rent is applicable but very affordable)
– Free use of our office bike