So what are we looking for?
We are looking to create a pool of talented UX freelancers that we can call upon on a project to project basis.
- Check our requirements below to see if you recognise yourself
- You send in your application 😃
- We will get in touch with you within the week
- If we see a match we will set up a short intake to go over your experience, availability, and other practicalities.
- We add you to our shortlist of UX freelancers and we’ll contact you as soon as we have a project for you!
First things first, you are…
A creative, conscientious and professional crafts(wo)man. You show a strong passion for digital product design and have a number of beautiful projects supported by a strong process to show for it.
You are curious and thoughtful. You are focussed on quality, have an eye for improvement and won’t shy away from a fruitful discussion.
Collaborating closely with our clients, you are in a position to build thriving relationships and delivering quality designs. Your excellent communication skills guide them throughout the design process and facilitate decision making, keeping their best interest in mind.
Sound like you? Nice, then keep on reading!
The required practicalities:
- At least 3 years experience as a UX designer.
- Strong administrative skills
- A fairly new ‘state of the art’ laptop, preferably Mac.
- A liability insurance.
- You have a passion for UX and are familiar with tools like Sketch, Figma, Principle & ProtoPie.
- You strive to balance user needs, business requirements and technological possibilities in close collaboration with our clients.
- You are able to communicate your design decisions and rationales convincingly to stakeholders and other individuals on the team.
- You document your work and process with the necessary details to facilitate seamless communication and handover.
- You are confident in performing strategic user research and are able to transform the outcome into user centred design decisions.
- You have experience with project frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- You work and live in The Netherlands.
- You can speak and understand Dutch and English
You’ve convinced me! What do I do now?
Go ahead and apply! Do you want to read more about our team, our portfolio or our way of working? Check out our website at www.hike.one