Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified — with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections — between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Analyst – someone who can analyze massive data sets, make insightful cross-channel recommendations, and communicate strategic ideas to clients. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Analyst, you’ll build the strategic and tactical foundation for data-driven marketing efforts. You’ll work to achieve client goals through brand and acquisition campaigns, site optimization, always-on tactics (social media, SEO, DCO…), and/or online testing strategy with a user-centric approach shared with a complete digital strategic team.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
• Instituting frameworks across digital projects and campaign lifecycles, including measurement plans, primary and secondary research, and performance reporting
• Diving into large data sets, uncovering insights, and providing impactful recommendations to clients in order improve the over-all digital activity of our brand partners
• Connecting the dots across channels through data (including display media, site, search, email, and social) to provide a holistic view of marketing efforts
• Communicating with clients regularly on scheduled deliverables and ad-hoc requests
• Collaborating with internal teams and external partners to drive success for client’s business goals and digital transformation journey
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
4-6 years of experience in analytics or strategy
WO or HBO degree / Master Degree
Passion for digital marketing and emerging data trends in the digital landscape
Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels
Fluency with Excel (including pivot tables and vlookups) and/or other data analysis tools such as SQL, Tableau, Power BI
Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Fluent in Dutch and English, French would be an interesting asset.
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.