BECOME A WORTHIE
You will work with high profile clients and manage challenging impactful projects, as well as have the opportunity to work within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams. We offer on the job project experience, training and encourage knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, including WORTH Academy days, time to spend for yourself as well as time to develop your work-related initiatives.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
As our new Agile Delivery Manager you will ensure that WORTHs’ innovative digital services and platforms meet the user needs and the outcomes agreed between WORTH and the client. Thanks to your pragmatic approach our delivery follows good governance and quality standards. It will be your responsibility to manage and maximise all the resources, people and technology, to deliver the goals of existing and future clients.
As Agile Delivery Manager you use a variety of project management approaches, but the heart of your approach is lean and agile. This role reports directly to the Head of Delivery.
RESPONSIBILITIES & CONTRIBUTIONS
– Building capability and excellence in the delivery of digital services through an agile, lean practice.
– Working closely with the Management Team and the Scrum Masters to ensure an effective and high quality cross-functional delivery operation.
– Able to lead a continual planning process in a very complex environment. Part of this is assigning the right people to the right teams, building stable, high performing delivery teams.
– You will take a continuous approach to planning, forecasting, estimating, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning and roadmapping.
– You will be responsible for effective budget management on multiple projects.
– You will manage various dependencies across projects and teams in collaboration with the scrum masters assigned to those projects.
– The ability to manage delivery contracts so as to limit company risk and maximise value for the client.
– You will act as the point of escalation for clients in respect of the delivery contracts.
– You will look for and maximise opportunities to grow client projects.
WHO ARE YOU
You thrive in a fast-paced, international environment, high energy level, positive attitude and execution power keep you focused on achieving goals in a rapidly growing organisation. In addition, you:
– Have an entrepreneurial mindset: be resourceful, care about cash flow, love a challenge, embrace change and a hands on attitude to get things done.
– Active knowledge of and experience with Agile and Lean practices in software development.
– Able to give and receive feedback, facilitating the feedback loop.
– Deep knowledge of and experience with commercial and financial project management.
– Effective communication across organisational, technical and political boundaries, understanding the context.
– Ability to manage risks and issues on complex projects which are delivered in partnership with clients and other suppliers.
– Ability to influence and make positive changes to the organisation.
– Experience in taking a continuous and collaborative approach to resource planning.
– Excellent understanding of team dynamics and collaboration.
– Experience in building successful delivery teams.
– Ability to optimise the delivery flow of teams.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
– An excellent salary (and we also chip in your pension).
– Challenging and impactful projects for high profile clients.
– A fantastic team of smart and awesome people from all over the world.
– A workplace in the creative and innovative Caballero Fabriek in The Hague.
– Lots of learning, and room to do things your way.
– Visits to events, conferences and training.
When you join WORTH, you will be part of a highly energetic, fast-growing company that helps organisations creating the best digital solutions, become smarter and future proof. Our people enjoy a collaborative and international work environment, lots of freedom and to get things done while having fun. If you like working with curious, high-performing colleagues, WORTH is the place for you.