BECOME A WORTHIE
As an Experience Designer, you are the primary team member responsible for helping our clients solve problems which require a human-centred approach. You can confidently apply design principles and methodologies to influence design making. Whether it’s designing an interactive prototype to test a proposition, map out an existing experience to identify areas of opportunity or craft pixel perfect interfaces.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Apply a range of research techniques to extract market, business, customer and user requirements and synthesise them to yield key insights.
- Confidently run workshops and translate outcomes into tangible outputs
- Creatively mockup concepts to communicate your ideas
- Design pixel perfect interfaces that clearly demonstrate its purpose and can be developed
- Prototype ideas using a range of tools and mediums - both high and low fidelity
- Conduct user testing and use results to iterate upon designs
- Present outputs and outcomes to the clients backed by rationale
Some of the techniques you will be familiar with:
- End user interviews, data visualisation, user testing, persona creation and jobs-to-be-done.
- Service blueprinting, service best practises, journey mapping, storyboarding and design principles.
- Interaction design, information architecture, rapid prototyping, wireframing, visual design.
WHO ARE YOU?
You thrive in a fast-paced, international environment, high energy level, positive attitude and execution power keep you focused on achieving goals in a rapidly growing organisation. In addition, you:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Designer within the digital realm (agency experience would be a bonus)
- Are skilled in presenting and defending your ideas internally and to clients
- Have the ability to take ownership of your work and confidently articulate design intent while welcoming feedback and dialogue
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Aware that great design is based on understanding other people, how they behave, what they care about, what they want to achieve, and how they work
- Knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Principle, Figma, Adobe Suite and Miro
- Have a portfolio which showcases your capabilities
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- An excellent salary (and we also chip in your pension).
- Challenging and impactful projects for high profile clients.
- A fantastic team of smart and awesome people from all over the world.
- A workplace in the creative and innovative Caballero Fabriek in The Hague.
- Lots of learning, and room to do things your way.
- Visits to events, conferences and training.
When you join WORTH, you will be part of a highly energetic, fast-growing company that helps organisations creating the best digital solutions, become smarter and future proof. Our people enjoy a collaborative and international work environment, lots of freedom and to get things done while having fun. If you like working with curious, high-performing colleagues, WORTH is the place for you.
JOIN US!Bekijk deze vacature