Can you put the customer in the center of all our digital offerings?
If yes, come join one of the world's most innovative digital agencies and play a key role in our creative development!
As a UX Designer at Valtech, you will be the user's advocate in projects from start to finish. With your digital design skills, you'll take experiences beyond the user's expectations.
What will you be doing?
You will work in close collaboration with senior UX designers on one or more projects for large multinational clients. You will also work together with colleagues from other disciplines such as strategists, visual designers, art directors, front enders, data analysts, and copywriters on delivering exceptional digital experiences.
- You will do user research and gather insights and inspiration to inform the design process, making sure we avoid assumptions and make information-driven decisions.
- You will explore the solution space by developing multiple ideas and concepts for the design challenge at hand. You will present these solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will create the artifacts (personas, sitemaps, user flows, storyboards, wireframes, high and low fidelity prototypes, etc.) to effectively communicate our design ideas, research findings, and the context of projects to a range of audiences.
- You will join and help to prepare stakeholder workshops and design sprints, in which your creative ideas and UX expertise will be a valuable contribution to the outcomes of these sessions.
- You will prepare and run usability tests during the prototyping phase but also with existing products to identify where is room for improvement.
What do we expect from you?
You are a talented designer with max 2 years of relevant experience, who embraces the digital mindset and wants to kickstart a career in UX. You're an analytical and creative thinker who can understand the user and business needs and solve problems. But above all, you're a maker. You know how to make your ideas tangible using pen and paper and the different tools that are out there (such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.) You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your UX talent.
In addition to above, you should also have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Interaction Design, Communication Media and Design, Product Design, or a related area of study.
- Strong communication skills, you can explain the rationale behind your design decisions – using insights from data, research, and best practices - to convince clients and colleagues.
- Proficient in wireframing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows. Experience with setting up and managing (large) design system files is a plus.
- Some experience of user research and usability testing. You're a firm believer in the importance of both to create products that resonate with users.
- Interest in working for large multinational organizations and brands and the challenges that this brings.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the digital design domain and a genuine interest in people and their behavior..
- You like to learn new things and acquire new skills
-You're enthusiastic, emphatic, curious, precise, hands-on, and pragmatic.
One of our requirements is that employees have a permanent address in the Netherlands and/or a valid work permit.
What do we offer in return?
Join Valtech and you can count on a good employment package and having plenty of opportunity to develop yourself. You decide how fast your career grows and how your salary develops. But you are not alone in this, as we offer lots of internal guidance and support. First, you learn on projects every day. Plus, you can follow courses at our internal Academy. You can also, in consultation with your mentor, opt to follow a specific course of study with an external provider. And because working, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can organize your working hours flexibly, to suit you. This way, you can employ your creativity at the best moments for you.
Bekijk deze vacature