We’re looking for a DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER, adept at running complex innovative projects.
We are an open team of designers, developers and project managers; all with a passion for data, design and technology. We are curious about the world around us, ambitious and straight-forward.
We are looking for similarly open-minded, down to earth people who share our curiosity for creative challenges. As well as the fundamental Project Management tasks of planning, budgeting and resourcing, to excel in this role; you are client-focused, solution-focused and have experience running complex digital projects.
What you bring:
- HBO+ academic level
- Analytical and flexible mindset
- Minimum 2+ years relevant experience
- Excellent command of the English language
- A keen interest in design and technology
Nice to have:
- Experience managing data and information design projects (if you don't, we'll give you a crash course)
- Hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Able to coach a team
- Experience with account management
What we offer:
- A friendly, passionate, down to earth team
- A competitive salary, based on your background and experience
- A healthy, abundant lunch every day
- Paid train expenses from your home to the office
- A personal development coach and time to explore your interests
- Challenging projects to flex your creative muscle
- A personal MacBook and all the peripherals you need
- A sitting / standing desk (and mini pot plant to liven up your desk)
- Inspiring team events; such our annual team prototyping dayBekijk deze vacature