Are you a “Full Stack” DevOps Engineer and want help shape how WORTH delivers DevOps? Join our multicultural DevOps team at our Caballero Factory office in The Hague.
Become a WORTHie!
What will you do?
- Create build and release pipelines
- Be responsible for infrastructure as a code
- Continuously improve our toolstack
- Advise project teams on cloud architecture
We are currently in a DevOps transition phase, so if you are keen to contribute to and bring new ideas for better and faster delivery pipelines, join us to develop and actualize our future plans.
What do you bring?
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years’ experience as a Cloud Engineer, Build Engineer and/or Release Engineer
- Knowledge of configuration and provisioning (Terraform, Ansible)
- Comfortable writing and speaking English within a multicultural team
- The willingness to take on occasional on-call shifts
On a side note, it would be great if you have knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, and VSTS.
What do we offer?
- An excellent salary dependent on your education and work experience
- The option to work at home from time to time
- At least a 32-hour contract
- A team with 3 DevOps engineers (2 in the Netherlands and 1 in the UK)
- Support for professional development by attending conferences and courses
Because you will work onsite, you have no need for a car (but we’ve got one to borrow).
Are you as curious about WORTH as we are about you? Apply today!Bekijk deze vacature