GRRR is looking for a sparkling designer with a curious mindset. As a visual design intern you will work on websites, visual identities and campaigns. And you will work in one of the most beautiful offices in the Netherlands.
You have a crush on visual design, you have a curious mindset and you want to develop your skills. You have a great feel for typography, interaction and contemporary aesthetics. Your portfolio proves this. You design primarily for web, but you’re not afraid of print either. You’re aware of the latest online developments and design trends. You think different and hate mediocrity. You control all standard design apps (Sketch, the Adobe Suite). Experience with prototyping and animation tools (Invision, AfterEffects) is a nice plus.
- The internship will start around summer 2020
- You are studying at bachelor or master level. Not a student? Don’t apply!
- The internship lasts at least 4 months.
- You receive an adequate internship fee and enjoy a good lunch free of charge.
- No portfolio? No reaction.Bekijk deze vacature