What will you be doing?
- You create designs that translate user stories and wireframes into digital master pieces
- You make sure that those designs are in line with the project’s objectives and client expectations
- You safeguard user needs by ensuring the design is consistent and accessible, on all devices and for all users
- You work closely with UX designers, data analysts, business consultants and developers to make sure that you can deliver what we promise
- You help to improve our work by offering new angles, inspiration, best practices and practical solutions
- You balance user needs and business goals with the possibilities that technologies offer
- You take care of handing over the designs to the frontend developer and work closely together until the end product. You will use a design system and make sure that this system is completed and up to date
- Occasionally you will also work on content and campaigns related projects
What do we expect from you?
- You have a few years of digital design experience with a strong preference for visual design
- As showcased in your portfolio, your skills will blow us away with perfect examples of design thinking and problem solving
- You know what a perfect customer journey looks like
- Knowledge of balancing user needs, business goals and the possibilities of technology
- Ability to work quickly and iteratively and to sketch and share ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- An attitude for growing and learning, to be sure that you’re on top of the latest trends
- You are able to find your way within a team and know how to stand your ground
- Motion Graphic experience is a bonus
- You are available at least 32 hours a week. We currently work from home due to COVID-19 regulations. Once they no longer apply, you can work remotely and from one of our 4 offices in the Netherlands
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and plenty room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some help from your team captain, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can arrange your working hours flexibly, to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you’ll get this:
– 25 vacation days. Need more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
– A pension scheme
– Travel allowance (an NS Businesscard)
– Group health insurance
– A laptop and mobile phone