The future is Keephub
Keephub is the solution for simplified work communication. Our mission is to empower businesses to simplify employee communication by enabling engagement, empowerment, and operational excellence for non-desk employees.
The difference between a good organization and a great organization is defined by the engagement of the employees. More than 100.000 employees at great organizations are already experiencing this thanks to the benefits of working with Keephub. Do you have the drive to make more employees feel great and in control?
We are looking for YOU!
Are you entrepreneurial, driven, and an energetic people manager? Do you know the world of SaaS? Are you looking for an international scale-up that is growing rapidly? And do you love to close deals? Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes… Then this is the job you’re looking for!
Due to rapid (inter)national growth, we are immediately looking for a VP Sales to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting the sales & marketing strategy and managing a growing sales team. This role will be critical in defining which new markets to enter and for executing the sales and growth strategy.
What’s your FOCUS?
- Architecting and continuously improving the international scale-up strategy to develop the business in accordance with overall company goals.
- Own end-to-end sales processes; identifying, creating, developing, negotiating, and closing high-value opportunities.
- Monitor market dynamics and drive response plans to defend and expand market leader position.
- Recognize opportunities, manage and drive multiple simultaneous sales cycles effectively.
- Part of the Keephub Management Team, own and represent the sales organization in leadership meetings including reporting, forecasting and budget planning.
- Recruiting, hiring and developing a world-class sales team to reach the revenue targets.
- Collaborate across teams, including Delivery, Product and Marketing to drive sales strategy execution.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Take feedback from customers and incorporate it into the product development process.
- Responsible for identifying and building a pipeline of new software partners, managing existing partners, and identifying and building opportunities.
- As the commercial face of our innovative product the VP Sales actively participates in trade events, digital forums & networking events.
- International travel is required.
What SKILLS do we like?
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or another related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a top sales performer at a B2B SaaS company.
- EMEA sales experience is a must.
- Experience of working with Enterprise clients or as Partner Manager is a pré.
Who are YOU?
- Have a strong sense of urgency, which translates into a high-volume results-driven output.
- Highly proactive, highly motivated with great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong technical aptitude to learn the platform software and explain complex solutions.
- Relentlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disqualifying leads that doesn’t fit.
- A player-coach, willing to roll-up their sleeves and lead through doing.
- Ability to identify customer issues and propose comprehensive solutions for their needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Experience in leading a growing sales team.
- Fluency in Dutch and English. German is a pré.
What WE offer
As our platform Keephub is the solution for simplified work communication so is Keephub, the company, a flat organization that thrives on collaboration and inspiration. Of course, we offer good primary and secondary conditions but to get you truly engaged, we offer you the opportunity to work with inspiring experts, your colleagues and A-brands. To empower you, you will have the possibility to develop yourself with a training of your choice from your personal development budget.
O, and just so you know: there is no such thing as ‘simplified’ when referring to the fun events we regularly organize…
Keephub is a company that believes that equality is an important subject. Therefore, we always strive for an inclusive and diverse culture within our company.
Part of the recruitment process we will do a check of your references and diploma’s. Also, an assessment can be part of the process. For some of our roles we require a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Are you excited about what you have seen, then don’t hesitate and apply. Send your letter and CV!