Who we are
WeAreBrain is an award-winning technology company and leading digital agency group with a growing client base in the US, Europe, and Africa. We enable clients to create and execute successful strategies and end-to-end solutions for their digital transformation: from customer-centric design and marketing services to custom software engineering and intelligent enterprise automation
We’re recognized leaders in e-commerce, SaaS, and marketplace solutions and in the field of AI and Data Science
We imagine, create, and develop intelligent design, thoughtful products, and solutions. We endeavor to leave the world a better place than we found it
Our team consists of creators and entrepreneurs based in Amsterdam, Lausanne, Kyiv, and Cape Town. Our collective experience and expertise lie in FMCG, Healthcare, Retail, FinTech, and Media Entertainment.
Who we are looking for
WeAreBrain is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate should be a tech-savvy person who knows how to find a common ground with both team members and clients to deliver valuable and high-quality software products to end-users.
- Lead project initiation (organize kick-off meetings, requirements walk-throughs, create JIRA projects/stories, sprint plannings, etc.)
- Actively facilitate team meetings, architectural design sessions, product meetings, etc.
- Challenge team-members via initiation and facilitation of tech discussions
- Create and maintain project/sprint plans
- Project risk management, documentation management, and quality management
- Lead and drive multiple Agile projects in parallel
- Manage internal and external resources during project execution
- Manage the roll-out process of new releases from Development, via QA and UAT environments to Production
- Report on project status to management and customers
- Timely report risks and issues
- Manage project communications to all stakeholders
- Continuously improve processes and delivery approaches using best practices and critical thinking
- Pro-active support of go-live activities
- Follow Agile best practices and Scrum rituals
- A strong technical background. Ability to effectively facilitate architectural and technical discussions, a good understanding of modern software development techniques (TDD, BDD, pair programming, etc.), branching strategies (Git flow, GitHub flow), and ability to evaluate systems’ performance and stability
- At least 4 years of software products delivery process management experience
- Experience in management of multinational/distributed/mixed teams (office + remote employees)
- Good communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively with customers and project teams
- Successful experience in various project delivery and full theoretical understanding of at least one software development model / methodology / framework
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Strong in English and Russian
- Scope and change request management
- Stress resistance. Ability to outline more rational and less emotional problem-solving solutions
As a plus:
- Experience in leading 3+ projects simultaneously
- Understanding of continuous integration/delivery/deployment processes, participation in setting up processes, and facilitation of implementation of auto testing
- High-level understanding of infrastructure (DevOps practices, cloud providers and services, etc.)
- Customer-facing/negotiation and account management experience
- Product management/business analysis experience (market research, competitive benchmarking, identifying potential product features, product roadmap creation)
Please visit our website at www.wearebrain.com for more information on our company and on us.
Looking forward meeting you!