WeAreBrain is an award-winning technology company and leading digital agency group with a growing client base in the US, Europe, and Africa. We enable clients to create and execute successful strategies and end-to-end solutions for their digital transformation: from customer-centric design and marketing services to custom software engineering and intelligent enterprise automation.
We’re recognized leaders in e-commerce, SaaS, and marketplace solutions and in the field of AI and Data Science.
We imagine, create, and develop the intelligent design, thoughtful products, and solutions. We endeavor to leave the world a better place than we found it.
Our team consists of creators and entrepreneurs based in Amsterdam, Lausanne, Kyiv, and Cape Town. Our collective experience and expertise lie in FMCG, Healthcare, Retail, FinTech, and Media Entertainment.
Who are we looking for
You design business processes and user experience for the digital products for our clients. With our specialization in custom software development, your projects will be focused on designing digital tools for businesses and consumers.
You work closely with our clients, visual designers, content designers and our front- and back-end development team.
You elicit and manage requirements and translate them into the user experience design for the development
You often get a chance to establish the product vision and design from zero to MVP to a scale-up.
Product definition and leadership: Communication with our clients and internal team and driving decision making through the entire process from idea and early discovery to mock-ups and prototypes to guiding the final implementation;
Business Analysis: Clarifying scope, contributing to defining product roadmaps and assistance in requirements prioritization based on business and customer impact; helping clients to shape product vision,
Requirements Management: Translation of product strategy into well-documented product requirements in the best-suited form for designers, developers or other stakeholders
Process and UX Design: Design or redesign of the user experience and business processes. In collaboration with the user interface designers, copywriters and engineers.
- experience delivering multiple various projects by yourself as a UX/product designer in a project team in an agency or software company setting
- proactively collect requirements from the business stakeholders, the users, and engineers
- collaborate well remotely with engineers and the business stakeholders
- you are comfortable in verbal remote communication and in written documentation to engineers
- enjoy collaborating directly in tools like Figma, Miro, Confluence and Google docs
- present professionally and with confidence,
- fluent in English and in Dutch (as a plus Russian).