At VI Company, we conceptualize and build FinTech web apps and software. From the ground up, for leading clients in the financial domain. Think banks, investors, and pension funds. Thus, a complex domain. Having over 50 colleagues (of whom 25+ are developers), we understand the mastery and craftmanship of software development. How about you?
As a Senior C# .NET Developer at VI Company…
- You write clean (+1 Uncle Bob) and testable C# code for FinTech web apps and software and mentor junior colleagues on technical and business level.
- You work together with a multidisciplinary scrum team towards a shared goal: web apps and software that convince at every level.
- You love to share knowledge. Through mentorship, back-end weekly’s, tech talks, writing blogs, or simply when catching up with each other at the coffee machine.
- You are (partly) experienced with our favorite tech stack, consisting of C# .NET (Framework, Core, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core), Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes and MS-SQL.
During two-week sprint cycles, you work with the same client for 6 – 12 months and build a solution from scratch. You are involved in the full development cycle, from obtaining user requirements, setting up the architecture to configuring CI/CD pipelines with Azure DevOps, and doing product demos.
5 boxes we tick
- Salary up to €5.400 per month plus a 13th-month, 8% holiday allowance, pension plan, travel coverage, opportunity to buy shares, and 25 holiday days (extra days can be purchased).
- The freedom to arrange your own work-life balance with a work week of 32/36/40 hours, flexible working hours, and hybrid working. And €750 to set up your home workplace.
- A solid atmosphere and culture where development is central, more than 25 development colleagues, and highly skilled seniors with a passion for their craft.
- Laptop and all the other gear you need, weekly allocated self-study hours, annual training budget, and training days to keep your coding skills and knowledge up-to-date.
- The autonomy and freedom to experiment and innovate with new tools, frameworks, or tech. To keep developing yourself, your colleagues, and VI Company.
5 boxes you tick (the more, the merrier)
- You have 8+ years of work experience and are experienced in (a large part of) our tech stack.
- You continuously seek to improve your code. For example, by applying functional programming, Behavior-Driven Development, or Domain-Driven Design.
- Having the freedom to experiment with new technology, tools, and processes is important to you. By working together, we continuously improve.
- You enjoy sharing knowledge, which doesn’t have to be limited to writing articles or giving presentations, but also mentoring junior colleagues.
- You value social cohesion in the office as well as working from home. The idea of attending a team lunch, drinks, games sessions, or a VI activity sounds fun to you.
Interested? Apply directly via this platform, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp via +31 6 43 25 37 15. Please let us know if you need more information or have any questions before applying! Hope to see you soon 🙂