Jungle Minds develops new, impactful business propositions by combining strategic insights with the power of making, for brands like Basic-Fit, LeasePlan, Philips, Ajax F.C, Zwitsal, The Dutch Government, BAM and more. We are constantly looking for innovations that combine business impact, user centricity, design and technology. To further strengthen our team of UX designers, we are looking for a motivated and energetic Medior UX Designer.
Are you a proactive team player, with great UX design skills and a passion for digital technology? Then we are looking for you.
The skills you bring
- Design – You can justify your design and user flow by explaining your design choices and motivate teams and clients. You’re responsible for the flow of the complete product.
- Overview – You are able to indicate what you miss in a design and can substantiate this. You actively think about visual and motion in designs.
- Technology – You are able to quickly develop an understanding of design implications and alternatives for technology per project and you continuously communicate with front-end and back-end during development.
- Facilitate workshops – You help facilitate workshops for ideation or to collect input from stakeholders.
- Research – You understand and know how to conduct core research methods without guidance. These are explorative interviews, concept tests, and usability tests. You are able to suggest the right methodology and approach for user research in a project.
Who we are
- We bring new things to life – Uncharted territory is our playing field. We spot opportunities and spark ideas, embrace uncertainty and navigate it. It’s the fuel that propels us forward.
- We work co-client – The end result we deliver is a lasting positive impact on our clients business. That can only be achieved when we all work with our client, not just for them.
- We are relentlessly curious – We sharpen the knives in our arsenal, challenge ourselves and others to take things somewhere new and always create our own path forward.
- We truly commit – We take ownership and never limit ourselves to our individual roles but go above and beyond to make our client and our team successful.
- We get going – We believe great things can happen when smart people rally around a challenge. We are not just great thinkers, but also great doers. We dive into the challenge we are trying to solve, we explore and find the right way to test or prove it and we go do it.
Anything we’ve missed? Oh yes, you should:
- Be available for 36-40 hours per week.
- Have 3+ years of experience working in this field.
- Speak Dutch and English fluently (for user research and client communication).
- Be educated in the direction of design and specialized in UX.
Extra points if you have worked at an agency or if you are familiar with the technical possibilities and limitations of code/front-end/back-end. (Don’t worry, you won’t code, but it helps give you the edge when designing digital products).
What Jungle Minds has to offer you
At Jungle Minds you will find around 30 smart, skilled and fun colleagues who enjoy working together every day. We have great ambitions and a culture in which strategy, research, design and development constantly work together to achieve valuable results. We invest in your development and offer all the space you need to attend congresses, meet-ups or attend training courses. Oh, and all the other (hard and soft) conditions are also quite excellent. Amongst them: the view. But you would just have to come over to see that for yourself when we can go to the office again.
Is this you? Then we would very much like to get in touch with you!
Apply by sending us a short motivation, your portfolio and resume. Would you like a little more information first? Check our Employee Manual or just give Dirk a call on +316 4185 3388.