For our fast-growing international Maze-One team, we are looking for an intern who wants to learn more about sales and marketplaces such as Amazon and Bol.com! The start date of the internship can be discussed together.
Amazon and Bol.com are growing enormously and can no longer be ignored in the daily lives of consumers. Maze-One ensures that large (international) brands respond optimally to this. During your internship you will learn all the tricks of Amazon and Bol.com and support the account team in realizing optimal customer solutions. As a Marketing & Sales Intern, you are part of the team of experienced online Marketing Specialists.
Together with the Account Directors you focus on the relationship management of the (international) customers of Maze-One. In addition, you are continuously engaged in spotting “new business” and you contribute to attracting new customers. As a result, you contribute to the success of Maze-One’s customers and to the growth of the Maze-One business as a whole!
Your internship activities:
- You learn about the possibilities of Amazon and bol.com and translate this into concrete customer solutions
- You proactively look for new business opportunities to gain new customers
- You are present at the weekly team meeting, where we discuss leads, customers and we look at all the current campaigns
- Where possible, you provide feedback to the team with your insights and your findings so we can service our clients even better
- You contribute on the monthly reports of the results achieved by customers
- You will make presentations for customers
- You support the Account Directors where necessary
You will of course be well supported in the above activities.
Who we are looking for
In addition to an unprecedented passion for marketing and sales, the following points also make you the ideal intern:
- You are currently studying Commercial Economics, International Business, Digital Marketing, Communication or any other relevant direction
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- You have excellent self-starting ability and are result-oriented
- You like to work in a team
- You have an interest in online advertising (think of SEA, social media campaigns, display ads etc.)
What we offer
- You will have the opportunity to do an internship at a fast-growing agency that is one of the first to specialize in marketplaces such as Amazon and Bol.com
- You will work for beautiful A-brands such as Unilever, HG, Ajax and Hunkemöller and develop yourself every day
- You will also be given the space to carry out school assignments and you will receive an internship allowance
- You will be working in our beautiful new office at Overamstel, a dynamic and inspiring environment in which we treat each other with respect.
- We pride ourselves on our flat organizational structure that ensures open communication and short lines of communication
- We also provide a delicious lunch every day, we offer chair massages and we have drinks every Friday at our own bar
How to apply
Send your application (CV + motivation) to email@example.com.
Do you have any questions, or do you think you do not fit the profile for 100%?
See what’s possible and contact Michelle on 020 312 20 17.