Are you an ambitious HBO student in the ICT field and do you not shy away from a challenge? Then The Valley might be the place for you!
In addition to your internship, there is sufficient guidance and freedom to develop and work on your (graduation) assignment. As a developer in The Valley you will develop various applications and websites. These applications are developed in .NET and MVC. The applications we deliver are produced from a variety of sources such as Microservices, Rest API’s and Soap services.
You regularly work in multidisciplinary teams where you work closely together with Front-end Developers, UX- and Visual Designers. You will be guided by an experienced developer who can you can answer all your questions. We have experienced that if you have only learned Java at school, this should not be a problem. You can find us at our bright and beautiful open-spaced office in Amsterdam-Overamstel, a hop, skip and jump away from the metro station. A dynamic home base where we gather with colleagues, clients and partners, surrounding ourselves with inspiring communities.
Why an internship in The Valley?
– The Valley is already part of Amsterdam’s agency landscape for over 25 years
– We are an independent agency and take all the freedom coming with it
– Working on a European and Worldwide level for A-brands, like Nike, AB Inbev, de Bijenkorf, Tommy Hilfiger, and AkzoNobel
– We have won awards like SAN Accents, EFFIE, Esprix, and DIA
– Talent gets the chance to grow at The Valley – therefore, we have several initiatives within and outside the office
– Speaking Dutch is not a requirement
What we offer
You will be based in our beautiful (and bright) open-spaced office in Amsterdam-Overamstel. We work in a dynamic and inspiring environment in which we treat each other with respect and kindness. Our organization structure is flat and ensures open communication. In addition to a tempting package of employment conditions, career prospects, and training opportunities, we offer chair massages, provide your lunch and have Friday drinks at our massive Valley Bar.