Your days will be quite diverse as you will advise clients about technical solutions, guide our team and help them to grow, develop and improve technical architecture and infrastructure and build applications by writing elegant code. You are ready to take things to a next level at Strangelove!
Who you are
Of course we expect you to eat, sleep and talk development. Next to that you like to work in an open and creative team. You understand the principle of agile working and love sharing all the experience you gained over the years.
What you bring to the table
- Several years of experience in developing websites and applications with complex information architectures (required!)
- Ambition to guide the team and take things to a next level
- Full-time availability (40 hrs) but part-time is negotiable!
- DevOps skills? Highly appreciated!
- Experience with Typescript is also something we like
What to expect from us
- Creation of integrated digital experiences
- Lots of responsibility & flexibility
- A team of talented, fun creatives, with thinkers and makers you will love
- Money, of course
- A pensionplan
- Really good food and coffee to get you going. And going. And going…
Who we are
We are Strangelove, a digital marketing agency. By combining technology, design and storytelling we build brand and product experiences people understand and love. We are crazy about data-driven creative work that is simple, human-centric and actually ‘works’ and help our clients achieve better business results (and eternal greatness, of course).
Our team of smart strangers consists of developers, designers, strategists and copywriters. All with unique skills and (personality)trades. Perhaps a bit strange, but that makes them even more lovable.