What do we offer?
- 3.500 – 4.400 per maand
- 32 – 40 uur per week
- Possibility to work hybrid
- 25 leave days & days off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- MacBook Pro and other hardware for the office and home
- Time and budget for knowledge development (courses, events, etc.)
- Pension plan and travel allowance
We’re looking for someone with
- Bachelor or University work and thinking level (e.g. HBO computer science or CMD)
- At least five year of relevant work experience
- Experience with git, code linting, Webpack and Babel
- Experience with Design Systems
- Experience with working in teams (SCRUM) is a plus
- Lives in or near Amsterdam, or willing to commute a longer distance a few days a week (no remote job)
What will you be doing?
With your self-managing and multidisciplinary team you’ll work on websites, web apps and mobile apps for very diverse clients. Sometimes these are tech start-ups whose product you’ll shape from the ground up, sometimes they are large platforms that are already heavily used. With backend developers you’ll integrate APIs and collaborate on expanding and maintaining our component library. And working with the designers, you will take our design and interaction to the next level.
You will get plenty of liberty and responsibility and will work directly with the client, if you like. We will help you hone your skills and invite you to share your knowledge with us, as we will do with you. This way we can learn from each other and the projects we work on.
Who are you?
With your sense of aesthetics and interaction you know exactly how to create applications that are sophisticated, distinct and easy to use. You have an eye for detail and feel a personal responsibility to make your products accessible to everyone. You’re eager to learn and love working with the latest solutions while remaining focussed on the best possible solution. You have a big sense of responsibility and won’t hesitate to take initiative. But above all, you are sociable and appreciate ‘gezelligheid’.
Who we are?
Ten years ago we started as a freelance collective of a group of ambitious friends. Since then we have come a long way and we have a large network of partners and freelancers, but we have always managed to maintain the relaxed working environment and atmosphere.
What to expect
You become part of a close-knit team and intensively involved in various projects. Our informal culture ensures that everyone’s input is valued. Also good to know: we always have lunch together, we inspire each other during our ‘Eve of Inspirations’ and we like to party.
Our application process
- Call with HR
- 1st interview: getting to know each other, personality and ambition
- 2nd interview: deepening and ambitions, assessments + meeting the team
Where we are
We are located on the NDSM site, a former shipyard on the IJ-bank. The area has been transformed into Europe’s largest breeding ground for creative entrepreneurs and is one of the few places in Amsterdam that has been able to retain its raw and industrial character. Our spacious office on the top floor of a small shipyard offers plenty of space for creativity, brainstorming sessions, quiet workplaces, joint lunches and our own VR area.
Are you excited?
Are you looking for the next step in your career, do you want to make a positive impact and contribute to a better world with your own team. Do you meet the above profile? Then tell us with your motivation why you are the most suitable candidate for this position. You can email this to email@example.com. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. You can also reach us by phone on +3120689200.