Who you are
As an experienced front-end developer you love to create innovative digital experiences. The world wide web, mobile, digital campaigns and hardware interactions hold no secrets to you. You are eager to closely work together with all team members, our designers and content specialists. Even though you are a front-end magician, you are also interested in the back-end.
What you bring to the table
- Your magic preferably involves React or any similar library or framework,
- Several years of experience in creating elegant interfaces, which you can show us
- An open personality and a love for working in a creative and diverse team
- Full-time availability (40 hrs) but part-time is also negotiable
- Several years (3+) of relevant work experience (required)
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Also, experience with any pre or post CSS processor makes us happy
What to expect from us
- Creation of integrated digital experiences
- Lot’s of responsibility
- A team of talented, fun creatives, with thinkers and makers you will love
- Money, of course
- A pension plan
- Really good food and coffee to get you going. And going. And going…
Who we are
We are Strangelove, a digital marketing agency. By combining (custom) technology, design and storytelling we build brand and product experiences people understand and love. We are crazy about data-driven creative work that is simple, human-centric and actually ‘works’ and help our clients achieve better business results (and eternal greatness, of course).
Our team of smart strangers consists of developers, designers, strategists and copywriters. All with unique skills and (personality)trades. Perhaps a bit strange, but that makes them even more lovable.