Keephub is the solution for simplified work communication. Our mission is to empower businesses to simplify employee communication by enabling engagement, empowerment, and operational excellence for non-desk employees.
The difference between a good organization and a great organization is defined by the engagement of the employees. More than 100.000 employees at great organizations are already experiencing this thanks to the benefits of working with Keephub. Do you have the drive to make more employees feel great and in control?
We are looking for YOU!
Are you constantly hunting new prospects and accounts to target? Do you get a thrill creating new leads using different sales tools? Are you hungry to learn and take that next step in your career in SaaS Sales?
We are looking for an energetic and self-starting team player that has a proven track record of building relationships with organizations, exceeding targets and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Did you just identify yourself with the profile above and would you like to work in a fast-growing international organization, then this could be your next step.
What’s your FOCUS?
- By identifying, creating, and developing new business opportunities, you achieve structural growth.
- You drive deals through the full sales cycle- from identifying, engaging, and qualifying prospects, to platform demos and final closing.
- Organize and conduct well-qualified meetings with key decision makers.
- Learning your target verticals/prospects inside out and outlining clear proposition on how we can support their challenges.
- Highlighting relevant success stories and solution features with prospects at the right time in the process.
- Taking detailed notes and tracking activity on CRM.
What SKILLS do we like?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or another related field.
- 2+ years of proven B2B SaaS experience in a sales environment (both inbound and outbound) driving prospecting sales opportunities.
- Experience of discussing requirements and providing software demos online.
- An appetite to exceed set targets.
- Self-motivated and commitment to succeed.
- Ability to analyze information and spot opportunities.
- Strong time management to maximize outbound success.
- A creative and curious mindset to build solutions, energize others with passion, and encourage quality and commitment.
- A natural ability to effectively communicate over the phone, email or other forums that demonstrate your positivity, creativity, and purpose.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
What WE offer
Just like our platform Keephub is the solution for simplified work communication so is Keephub, the company. A flat organization that thrives on collaboration and inspiration. Of course, we offer good primary and secondary conditions but to get you truly engaged, we offer you the opportunity to work with inspiring experts, your colleagues and A-brands. To empower you, you will have the possibility to develop yourself with a training of your choice from your personal development budget.
O, and just so you know: there is no such thing as ‘simplified’ when referring to the fun events we regularly organize…
Keephub is a company that believes that equality is an important subject. Therefore, we always strive for an inclusive and diverse culture within our company.
Part of the recruitment process we will do a check of your references and diploma’s. Also, an assessment can be part of the process. For some of our roles we require a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Are you the one we need? Don’t hesitate and apply. Send your letter and CV!