About Jungle Minds
Jungle Minds is an Amsterdam-based studio that helps companies like Unilever, LeasePlan, ABN Amro and Samsung to explore and create impactful business innovations.
To further strengthen and complete our management team, we are looking for a Business Development Director.
What you will be doing
As a Business Development Director you will be responsible for creating and executing Jungle Minds’ commercial strategy, leading the commercial efforts as well as working closely with the other MT members on operational and strategic topics.
- You will craft and refine the go to market plan together with the Strategy Director.
- You will work closely with the Managing Director to assess commercial opportunities, negotiate and price deals.
- You’ll support the Creative Director in continuously improving and looping the feedback from the market on our offerings
- You will be in charge of translating the go-to-market strategy into a clear and compelling commercial strategy/action plan
- From prospecting, lead qualification, crafting win strategies, pitching, writing proposals to closing deals. You will lead and guide the team and own the opportunity.
- You will be in charge of managing the sales process and efforts as well as responsible for achieving Jungle Minds commercial targets.
- You will maintain and extend Jungle Minds network of clients and partners. You will develop a client and lead database.
- You’ll nurture and complement the marketing calendar and lead generation activities.
- You’ll coach project managers on how to cultivate next business.
What you bring to the table
- We are looking for someone who has experience in translating a company positioning and growth ambitions into a clear and compelling commercial strategy, as well as hands-on experience in proactively scouting and converting leads.
- You are a proactive, creative problem solver and networker.
- You are energetic but balanced; a great active listener!
- You are structured but comfortable in navigating uncertainty.
- You have at least 10 years of professional experience, in a variety of roles including sales, business development, marketing and/or partner management roles.
- You have at least 5 years experience within the business innovation domain, preferably in a creative consulting or agency environment.
- You have a strong track record with a consultative selling style, in B2B context
- You thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Native Dutch speaker and fluent in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
What Jungle Minds has to offer
At Jungle Minds you will find around 30 smart, skilled and fun colleagues who enjoy working together every day. We are a great bunch of very ambitious and passionate people with a strong culture in which strategy, research and design constantly work together to achieve valuable and high-quality results.
We invest in your development; we have a personal development budget and offer all the space you need to attend conferences, meet-ups or training courses.
Oh, and all the other (hard and soft) conditions are also quite good. Amongst them: a pretty unique office location with an amazing view, perfect for sunset drinks! But you would just have to come over to see that for yourself!
Then we would very much like to get in touch with you so apply through the link! Would you like a little more information first? Check our Employee Manual or just give us a call on 020 5141414 and ask for Marieke!