As an Amazon Advertising Specialist you will be part of the team of (both young and experienced) Marketplace and Advertising Specialists at Maze-One. In this role you deal with the online advertising options on marketplaces such as Amazon and bol.com. At these international marketplaces you are (partly) responsible for improving sales for beautiful, large brands in various branches, such as Unilever, Hunkemöller and HG.
Within marketplaces such as Amazon you are involved with advertising in the broadest sense of the word. Consider, for example:
- Sponsored product and sponsored brand campaigns (through SEA) on the platforms;
- Display campaigns;
- Programmatic (via the Amazon DSP);
You are (partly) responsible for campaign management of Maze-One’s customers. Your goal is to ensure that online advertising campaigns yield the best possible return on user and revenue growth within the set budgets. You spar with the team on a weekly basis to align your campaigns with promotions, new products, etc. In addition, you feed your insights and findings back to the team, in order to optimize the user experience and conversion rate, and you provide weekly and monthly reports.
Who we are looking for
For our fast-growing team, we are looking for a new advertising specialist. We are looking for someone with an unprecedented passion for online advertising, but also someone who feels at home in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. We also value the following aspects:
- You have at least completed an HBO education, a completed WO education is an advantage;
- You have at least:
- 1 years relevant (SEA) work experience for the role of Junior Advertising Specialist;
- 3 years experience for the role of Medior Advertising Specialist.
- You have experience with customer contact and are familiar with terms such as CPC, ROAS, CTR and conversion rate. Low ACOS is what you live for;
- You are analytical and you know the important ins and outs of Excel.
- An excellent self-starting ability, eagerness to learn and not afraid to work hard are qualities that will certainly help you in this role.
- Finally, we have clients from many different countries, which means that not only fluent Dutch, but also fluent English (both spoken and written) is a requirement.
Do you recognize yourself in this? Then we look forward to your application!
Maze-One is the first specialist agency in the Netherlands that capitalizes on the possibilities that marketplaces (such as Amazon and bol.com) have to offer. Their mission is to help brands grow on platforms such as Amazon with the reach and data available while helping to ensure brand safety and intellectual property. Marketplaces are a complex ecosystem where many different specialisms converge, which is why we have an experienced team with the right work experience.
How to apply
Send your application (CV + motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions or do you not fit the profile outlined 100% and are you interested?
Contact Michelle on +31 (0) 20 312 20 17
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.