Tired of traveling to customers? We are happy to offer you a solution! Come join WORTH’s multidisciplinary team of techies, designers and scrum masters, where even the customer is part of the team! You will find all of this at our beautiful, modern Caballero Factory office in The Hague.
As our Java Developer you will be working in a team with front and back end developers, a tester, a technical lead and a scrum master. You will contribute to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of innovative web applications. Because we develop in an agile way, you will be in close contact with our customers during the entire development process. Last but not least, we encourage you to share your Java wisdom with your colleagues.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will significantly contribute to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of world-wide used web applications
- You will be in close contact with our customers throughout the development process and will be involved in architectural decisions
- As an experienced developer, we highly encourage you to share your knowledge and experience with your team members and offer support when needed.
WHO ARE YOU
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other IT related education please (Bachelor/Master)
- You have solid experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Preferably you also have experience working with Angular and TypeScript
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Fluent English and preferable also fluent Dutch language skills.
- You know your way around Continuous Delivery and Cloud Deployments
WE OFFER YOU
- A salary (and we also chip in your pension).
- We’d love to have you full-time, but if you need a day a week for yourself we understand.
- A fantastic team of smart and funny people to work with.
- The opportunity to travel to the Netherlands for the projects we run over there.
- Room for you to do things your way.
- Lots of learning on the job at the Worth Academy (job related, that is).
- Visits to events, conferences and training.
Bekijk deze vacature