Test Automation Engineer? Want to help advance the automated testing capabilities of one of our high profile projects? Come join WORTH’s multicultural and multidisciplinary team of techies, designers and scrum masters, where even the customer is part of the team! You will find all of this at our Caballero Factory office in The Hague.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for the test automation of a big and innovative project
- Plan and implement test data strategy together with the team
- Coordinating with Testers from our partners
- Engage directly with customers to keep them involved
- Coaching of team members in writing excellent tests
Next to your work on the project, WORTH also offers you the chance to fail hard while working on small side projects and proof of concepts. The results of which you can share in the Testing Guild, a place where the testers of WORTH come together and learn to bring testing to a higher level.
Who are you?
- An experienced Test Automation Engineer who is certified ISTQB or TMAP
- Have at least 3 years experience in test automation
- Used to work in an Agile environment
- Not afraid of HTML5 and CSS
- Know your way around SQL
- Knowledge of Cucumber and CodeceptJS (would be nice)
- Comfortable writing and speaking English within a multicultural team
What do we offer?
- Salary dependending on your education and work experience (we also contribute to your pension)
- Flexible working, the ability to work from home occasionally
- A contract for at least 32 hours a week
- Fantastic colleagues and a team of Supermodels. All of 'em!
- Professional development such as attending conferences and courses
Get inspired and read our blog about Test Automation with CodeceptJS.
As curious about us as we are about you? Apply today!
No agencies please!Bekijk deze vacature