Who we are and what we do
WeAreBrain is a full-service strategic technology agency in the business of ideas, entrepreneurship and invention. We enable clients globally to create and execute strategies and solutions for their digital transformation: from outstaffing engineering teams to strategy, product design, UX, software development and operations.
Who we are looking for (Amsterdam office)
Community leadership and participation are integral to a Social Media Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will generate leads.
The Social Media & Community Manager (intern) is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with our community on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
The Social & Community Manager will collaborate in the strategic planning, creative execution and day-to-day administration of social media activities for WeAreBrain.
Ultimately, he/she should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
You will have day-to-day responsibility for managing our social presence:
- Planning and goal setting
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Leverage the right tools to manage content
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Promote content when relevant
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Edit, design and send a newsletter
- Monitor, measure and produce weekly reports
- Coordinate with the Marketing Communications team to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with internal departments to stay updated on new product developments
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, journalists and influencers
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
The ideal candidate will have some experience in social media marketing. In addition, the candidate will possess:
- Knowledge and curiosity to all matters related to digital/technology
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Familiarity with social reporting tools and the ability to extract insights from data
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- An enthusiastic nature and an entrepreneurial soul
- A sensitivity to and an affinity for diverse culturesBekijk deze vacature