Are you ready to take the lead and play an important role in growing and building our team? Tired of traveling to customers? Come join WORTH’s multicultural and multidisciplinary team of techies, designers and scrum masters, where even the customer is part of the team! You will find all of this at our Caballero Factory office in The Hague.
Become a WORTHie!
What will you do?
- Contribute to WORTH's technical vision and long and short-term strategy
- Leading, mentoring and coaching the Software Developers in the Scrum team
- Taking care of the quality of the deliverables
- Still love day to day hands-on coding
- You will communicate with clients throughout the development process
- Help our clients transform with effective technical end-to-end delivery
- Keep learning, continuously bringing new understanding to them
WORTH is well past the startup phase, is maturing rapidly, and we need you to help us develop and actualise future plans. We work on projects that make extensive use of leading edge technologies including Java, .Net, Node.js, React, Angular, Spring, Kubernetes & Docker.
Who are you?
- Have knowledge of open source techniques for building web-based applications
- Used to how to carry the team and lead by example
- Experienced with full stack development and deployment
- Has got at least seven years proven relevant work experience
- Eager to keep learning and adapt
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in Dutch and English
What do we offer?
- An excellent salary dependent on your education and work experience
- The possibility to work at home from time to time
- A contract for at least 32 hours a week
- A leading position in growing and building our team
- Professional development such as attending conferences and courses
Because you will work onsite, you have no need for a car (but we’ve got one if you need it).
As curious about us as we are about you? Apply today!Bekijk deze vacature