At Estate we create state of the art experiences and everyone contributes in his or her own way. Are you a C#.Net expert and love to work on the development of stable, complex and perfectly functioning applications? We are urgently looking for people like you. Let me explain a little more about this function at Estate.
What our developers really enjoy about this position?
• You may introduce new technologies yourself. Found today, deploy tomorrow. It's as easy as that.
• Together with your customer team you will be responsible for the end result. Smarter results together, you're free with your knowledge and passion for server side applications.
• You work for different customers and industries. Crazy money with eCommerce, make healthcare more efficient, something for everyone!
• In a multidisciplinary team, you will develop your Sitecore platform for custom applications, intranets and apps. For many of our customers we put a link between these resources.
• The sharing of knowledge is greatly appreciated. Do you have a great idea for a pizza session? Pick a date and order the pizzas!
From your experience you’ll fulfil a supporting and advisory role towards the more commercial colleagues. Everyone has something important to contribute – right? And everyone plays their part. Being involved early in the process, your knowledge and advice shall be appreciated.
Our operational methods work well with proven technologies and systems such as ASP.NET, MVC and Sitecore CMS.
Still not convinced?
The working conditions are also interesting. We’ve listed the most important ones here below. If you feel there’s one missing in the list, chances are that we can organise something. Feel free to ask here in the interview.
• The division of tasks is done within the team (self management).
• Room for development within the bounds of your function.
• Personal training budget that you can use freely. As long as the good for the company, of course. A French knitting course would need considerable convincing. In 2016, four Estaters chose to spend some of their training budget to go to a WebSummit in Lisbon. Some knowledge combined with a little break.
• Flexible working hours and workplaces. We provide a top laptop. Are you not a morning person? No problem, then just start your day a little later.
• Learn from your peers and develop yourself through peer assessment.
• Market and industry conform salary. Here we look at the pay scales of Dutch Digital Agencies (DDA).
• Pension scheme.
• Travel allowance (kilometre declaration or NS business travel card).
• A fresh, healthy lunch every day.
• Active staff association. BBQ's to legendary outings.
• Home internet subsidy.
• 24 vacation days.
Sounds good right?
We also ask the following of you. A piece of cake for those skilled in the art, but to give you some idea:
• a relevant college or university education;
• as a junior you have a little experience with online web development, as medior developer you are already 3 years with such projects and as a senior developer we expect at least 5 years experience in the design and development of online applications, of which at least 3 years C # .Net;
• you follow technological trends closely;
• affinity with web and CMS systems. Experience with Sitecore or Sitefinity is definitely a bonus;
• Experience with Scrum;
• MCTS or MCPD- certification is a plus.
Do you see yourself already working at Estate? We have made it easy for you to apply. Fill in the form below and your application will be processed. If you still have any questions to ask a team member, then please call 013-535 04 35.
See you soon!
Bekijk deze vacature