Although in our Amsterdam location, the primary language is English, you must master both Dutch (Level B2 minimum) and English to qualify for this position and currently be living in the Netherlands.
As experienced React Native Developer at We are you you don’t work for, but with clients like Knab, Aruba bank, De Goudse Verzekeringen and Eneco to achieve the best result. Together with your team you don’t just realize any app, but smart solutions that define our clients’ business.
From start to finish you are involved with all aspects of a project. You are the link between design, interaction and implementation. Together with our other app developers you continuously improve. You lift your work to a higher level and deliver top quality.
your knowledge & skills
– ample experience using React Native
– knowledge of mobile ecosystems (IOS / Android development)
– strong communication skills
– a vision about your client platform, particularly clients with high security demands
– strong skills in self reflection
– an independent attitude
– the capacity to build bridges between organizations
– fluent in both Dutch and English
what can you expect from us
You work as part of a self-steering team. This team consists of strategists, designers, UX designers, backend developers, data marketeers, data analysts and others on a user experience that is as relevant and personal as possible. The scrum team does not work with bosses telling you what to do, but with team members taking responsibility and making team decisions. You work in close collaboration with the client, at their location or at our office.
– 450 inspiring colleagues
– room for courses, training and experimenting with new technology, room for growth and personal development
– lots of independence, responsibility and a voice in your projects
– a dynamic environment that is continuously innovating and improving.
– the best hardware: workspaces with big screens and your own Dell laptop or MacBook.
Are you interested in this job? Please contact our corporate recruiter Charlie Windhorst via email@example.com.