What will you be doing?
A lot of different things. You will play an extensive role in guiding our clients through their digital transformation. That’s why you understand our client’s business and can design and run a focused strategy to reach their goals. You assure promised outcome in project proposals and plans is met by project output. You make sure the governance for the program is in place and monitor and report delivery on an outcome basis. You report and give proactive advice to all relevant stakeholders on how to maximize impact.
You are proactive in managing risks, identify problems in delivery and take actions to resolve and escalate issues that may occur. You support the client’s in having a clear vision and strategy and you make sure the Valtech team helps realizing the vision. Facilitating the team in making sure we deliver value is an important task
And lastly, sometimes your role may include pre-sales, team lead or project management activities. We weren’t lying when we said it was a versatile role!
What do we expect from you?
You know your way around digital and you get project and program management like no other, because you have dealt with it for multiple years. You always see the bigger picture and can talk strategy, branding, design, marketing and development at the same time. Besides from that you think from customers perspective and translate this to actions for the team.
In addition to above you have:
- 5-10 years’ experience in digital program and/or senior project management within a digital agency or environment
- A lot of experience in customer contact
- Knowledge of program management – and the ability to prove it
- Extensive experience in Scrum and Agile processes and some knowledge of other methodologies
- Fluent Dutch and English skills; written and spoken
- Affinity for technology and design
- A flexible mindset. Depending on the project and client, we occasionally work at the client or one of our other locations
- A hands-on mentality and ability to switch between strategic level and operational interventions
- Advantage: certification in project management (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP)
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange a flexible work schedule to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you’ll get this:
– 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
– Pension scheme
– Travel allowance (every colleague gets a NS Businesscard)
– Group health insurance
– Laptop and mobile phone
No recruitment agencies please. We’ll fill this vacancy ourselves.