What will you be doing?
- Work with our project managers to manage various projects.
- Help structuring projects, making project plans and managing projects on time and within budget.
- Dive into the ‘agenda puzzles’, bring the right people together, facilitate meetings and you are responsible for reporting.
- Monitor the quality of our products.
- Manage the balance of different interests between external stakeholders, internal stakeholders, and your team.
- You help to improve internal processes and are eager to actively contribute to this.
What are we looking for?
- Experience with general project management methods and tools (Agile/Scrum preferred) is an advantage.
- You have strong organizational skills and you know how to keep overview of both the broad outline and the details within a project.
- You are positive and ambitious, and are solution-focused.
- Excellent communication skills and having a good sense of team dynamics.
- You are independent and assertive, but you also ask for help when needed.
Who are you?
- Having a completed education in a relevant field is an advantage.
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a project manager or other relevant experience (preferably in software development, new media and/or professional services).
- In addition to Dutch, you also speak and write English at a good level (2 key requirements).
- Affinity with games and/or new media is an advantage.
What we offer:
An informal working environment filled with ambition and creativity where everybody can be themselves. In addition to working with a bunch of great colleagues, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development. A good balance between ‘crunch time’ and ‘fun time’ is very important to us and this is reflected in the activities we organize. And to keep everyone in shape: we have boxing classes every Tuesday!
As COVID has left the building (for now) we started working in the studio again, but we can establish a mix between working from home and in the studio.
Interested? Help us to hire you: please summarize what makes you of great value to our team. We are especially interested in the projects you have worked on in the past.