Lab Digital represents 15 years of experience as a digital agency. We aim to provide consistent results and stellar quality. The team consists of about 35 specialists, all of whom contribute to technological and creative production. We approach each challenge with an unique, mature, and diverse perspective. This collaborative ethos encourages creative growth for our clients and our team. At Lab Digital we emphasise trust, artistic freedom, and personal development.We currently work with ABN AMRO, Innogy SE (RWE), Danone, Ahold Delhaize, Hanno, Heineken, Liander, Louwman, Pon, and several new startups.
We’re looking for a well-grounded person. People will look to you for technical direction, and it will be normal for you to provide guidance in “business language”, thereby helping our clients make an informed decision.
Seniority / professional skills
- Experience as a software developer
- Experience with e-commerce applications and complex integration architecture that comes with it (REST, SOAP, AMQP, etc.)
- Experience with cloud environments (ideally AWS)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code
- Project management skills (Scrum)
- Continuous delivery is natural. Jenkins is our Swiss army knife.
- Comfortable with estimating projects, on which (fixed or non-fixed) budgets are based
- Sense of responsibility
It also would be great if you are also capable of the following:
- Interested in security
- Experience with GDPR and privacy requirements (especially within cloud environments)
- Experience within international organisations
- Experience with managing development teams (hands-on)
- Experience with Serverless architecture
What we have to offer
- A market-based salary and expense allowance
- A favorable pension scheme
- 25 vacation days
- No compromise on what you need to do your job well (MacBook Pro, 27 “4k display, etc.)
- A very challenging job! In this role you will be faced with innovative issues for large, diverse customers and sectors.
- A constant focus on your motives and ambitions. What makes you happy?
- Collaborate with passionate, smart and experienced people
- Be part of a self-managing organisation
- The ability to contribute to open source (see our GitHub and blog)
- We regularly visit relevant events and conferences with the team
- We can always encourage individual courses or studies
- Our entire team is AWS-certified, so we also like to offer you that option
- The possibility to work at home occasionally (in consultation with your team)
- Flexible working hours (also in consultation with your team)
- Fruit, snacks, and a filled fridge for continuous energy
- A tasty lunch at a small basic fee!
- A nice office with quiet workspaces
- Various game consoles for the occasional game of FIFA
- Good coffee 😉