We believe that once a year, it is time to shine, to share and to cheer with our entire industry. This is why each year, Dutch Digital Agencies organises Dutch Digital Day, an exceptional digital experience. An event with speakers from home and abroad that provides an injection of next-level inspiration.
To make you relive these experiences we take you to highlights of previous editions.
Dutch Digital Day – 2022
After two years in the metaverse, it was finally time for a physical event again. It was an edition to remember, where we took you on a journey through generations. Watch the aftermovie.
- Kees Teszelszky, stories of the start. Presentation.
- Payal Arora, next billion creatives. Presentation.
- Daniël van der Waals, visit to the Metaverse. Presentation.
- Chubritsa, Bulgarian choir. Performance.
- Michael Musandu, shopping with hyper-personalised, inclusive models. Presentation.
- Jules Jaden Avery, dancer, singer and actor. Performance.
- Isabel Verstraete, The C A R E Principles. Presentation.
- Jamie Bartlett, the missing Cryptoqueen. Presentation.
- Pamela Pavliscak, a fieldguide to internet emotions. Presentation.
- Yojigen, dance act. Performance.
- Bogomir Doringer, dance of urgency.
Dutch Digital Day – 2021
This second virtual edition we took you to the Metaverse, also called ’the next generation of the internet’, where the virtual and physical worlds meet. Watch the aftermovie.
- David Mattin, Founder van New World Same Humans, deep dive into the metaverse. Watch the presentation.
- Anouk Wipprecht, Hi-Tech Fashion Designer and Innovator, watch the presentation.
- Christiaan Triebert, Visual Investigations at The New York Times,watch the presentation.
- Anouk Kruithof, Visual artist, watch the presentation.
- Tijmen Schep, Technology Critic and privacy designer, watch the presentation.
Dutch Digital Day – 2020
Due to the pandemic in 2020, we organised the first digital Dutch Digital Day. Watch the aftermovie.
You can watch the presentations of the speakers at the times mentioned below:
- Nell Watson, futurist: 05.00 – 18.21
- Amber Jae Slooten, digital designer: 18.23 – 37.37
- Luan Buleshkaj, word magician: 37.43 – 41.50
- Wouter de Jong, ‘mindgym’ trainer: 42.26 – 1.01.47
- Lucy Hardcastle, digital artist: 1.02.07 – 1.22.56
- Hisko Hulsing, director and production designer: 1.22.57 – 1.46.05
- Oobah Butler, film maker: 1.46.14 – 2.10.12
Dutch Digital Day – 2019
Watch the aftermovie of Dutch Digital Day 2019
- Tech magician, Tom London. Keynote presentation
- Design director of Mule Design, Mike Monteiro. Presentation
- Presenter, journalist, inventor, creator, LJ Rich. Presentation
- Designer, strategist and product leader, Mieko Kusano. Presentation
- Initiator of De Melksalon, Sietske Klooster. Presentation
- Photo comediens, Jan Dirk van der Burg en Flavia Faas. Presentation
- The People Vs Tech (2018) Author, Jamie Bartlett. Presentation
Dutch Digital Day – 2018
Watch the aftermovie of Dutch Digital Day 2018
- Computational designer, Léon Spikker. Presentation
- Visual story teller, Rogier Wieland. Presentation
- Design researcher, Vera de Pont. Presentation
- Composer, musician & artist, Thijs van Vuure. Presentation
- Futurist and technology spreaker, Nell Watson. Presentation
- Cyborg & artist, Neil Harbisson. Presentation
- Lawyer, Aernoud Bourdrez. Presentation
- ‘Rebranding of the Latin Kings’, Antonio Fernandez. Presentation
Dutch Digital Day – 2017
Watch the aftermovie of Dutch Digital Day 2017
- Mitch Altman. Presentation
- Christiaan Triebert. Presentation
- Yu-kai Chou. Presentation
- Mandy Smith. Presentation
- Deborah Acosta. Presentation
- Sam van Aken. Presentation
- Taira Akbar. Presentation
- Japie Stoppelenburg. Presentation
- Pieter Omvlee. Presentation
- Euan Davis. Presentation
Dutch Digital Day – 2016
Watch the aftermovie of Dutch Digital Day 2016
- Dirk van Ginkel. Presentation
- Round up De Speld Presentation
- Carl Addy. Presentation
- Interview Arnold Smeulders by Gert Hans Berghuis. Presentation
- Phil Hawksworth. Presentation
- Hyperloop (Tim Houter). Presentation
- Laura Jordan Bambach. Presentation