We believe that once a year, it is time to shine, to share and to cheer with our entire industry. This is why each year, Dutch Digital Agencies organises Dutch Digital Day, an exceptional digital experience. An event with speakers from home and abroad that provides an injection of next-level inspiration.
To make you relive these experiences we take you to highlights of previous editions.
This second virtual edition we took you to the Metaverse, also called ‘the next generation of the internet’, where the virtual and physical worlds meet. Watch the aftermovie.
⭐ David Mattin, founder van New World Same Humans, deep dive into the metaverse
⭐ Hi-tech fashion designer Anouk Wipprecht presented how to embed technology into what we wear.
⭐ Technology Criticus, Tijmen Schep. In his presentation he made us experience the world of face detection algorithms.
⭐ Pullitzerwinner Christiaan Triebert , Visual Investigations at The New York Times. Link to presentation
⭐ Visual Artist Anouk Kruithof. Watch her presentation about ‘Universal Tongue’, presenting 1000 dance styles from all over the world.
⭐ Magician en storyteller Jon Tai
Due to the pandemic 2020 was the first digital Dutch Digital Day.
Watch the aftermovie.
– Nell Watson, futurist: 05.00 – 18.21
– Amber Jae Slooten, digital designer: 18.23 – 37.37
– Luan Buleshkaj, word magician: 37.43 – 41.50
– Wouter de Jong, ‘mindgym’ trainer: 42.26 – 1.01.47
– Lucy Hardcastle, digital artist: 1.02.07 – 1.22.56
– Hisko Hulsing, director and production designer: 1.22.57 – 1.46.05
– Oobah Butler, film maker: 1.46.14 – 2.10.12
Watch the aftermovie
– Tech magician, Tom London. Keynote presentation
– Design director of Mule Design, Mike Monteiro. Presentation
– Presenter, journalist, inventor, creator, LJ Rich. Presentation
– Designer, strategist and product leader, Mieko Kusano. Presentation
– Initiator of De Melksalon, Sietske Klooster. Presentation
– Photo comediens, Jan Dirk van der Burg en Flavia Faas. Presentation
– The People Vs Tech (2018) Author, Jamie Bartlett. Presentation
Watch the aftermovie
– Computational designer, Léon Spikker. Presentation
– Visual story teller, Rogier Wieland. Presentation
– Design researcher, Vera de Pont. Presentation
– Composer, musician & artist, Thijs van Vuure. Presentation
– Futurist and technology spreaker, Nell Watson. Presentation
– Cyborg & artist, Neil Harbisson. Presentation
– Lawyer, Aernoud Bourdrez. Presentation
– ‘Rebranding of the Latin Kings’, Antonio Fernandez. Presentation
[more DDD presentations to come]